Assistance League has an active Funds and Grants committee that researches and applies for grants throughout North Carolina. The committee looks for monetary donations as well as gifts-in-kind
Assistance League of the Triangle Area received the Game Changer Grant of $10,000 from the Carolina Hurricanes Kids ‘N Community Foundation. The funds were used in the Operation School Bell program to provide new clothing and shoes to children in need. With these funds, the program is able to increase assistance to the growing homeless population in our community.
Ronald McDonald House Charities.
- Bank of North Carolina
- Cardinal Club-Arts Committee
- Cary Community Foundation
- Duke Energy Foundation
- Gipson Family Foundation
- Kid’s N Community Foundation of the Carolina Hurricanes
- Kisco Cares
- NVIDIA Corp. Employees (inkind)
- Raleigh Regional Association of REALTORS®
- Wake County Friends of Guardian ad Litem (inkind)
- Wake Electric Round Up