We will kick off this year’s Open Your Heart Campaign in November 2016! This is our chapter’s annual event to raise funds in support of our many philanthropic programs in the Triangle area. ALL proceeds remain in the LOCAL community and they fund each of our programs as we strive to meet our community’s needs.
No donation is too small. Even one dollar can make the difference in someone’s life and help our community.
Examples of how your donation supports our community are:
- $100 = new clothes, shoes and school supplies for Triangle elementary students in need
- $75 = parents able to shop for school appropriate clothing for their children
- $30 = Assault Survivor Kit® for women affected by domestic violence served at InterAct
- $10 = two teddy bears to comfort young patients at WakeMed Emergency Dept.
- $1 = provides financial need-based college scholarships to students in NC universities
- $100 = ropa nueva, zapatos y artículos escolares para estudiantes de primara del área del Triángulo que tengan necesidades financieras
- $75 = le permite a los padres comprar ropa adecuada para la escuela para sus hijos
- $30 = Equipo de Sobrevivencia de Asalto® para mujeres que han sido afectadas por violencia doméstica servidas en InterAct
- $10 = dos ositos de peluche para confortar a pacientes pequeños en el Dept. de Emergencia de WakeMed
- $1 = proporcionar becas determinadas por necesidad financiera a estudiantes en universidades de Carolina del Norte
Donations by check should be payable to Assistance League Triangle Area. Write on the memo line if you want your donation to be designated for a specific program. Please ensure you have included a return name and address so we may provide an acknowledgement of your tax deductible donation and donor privacy information. Mail donations to: Assistance League Triangle Area, P.O. Box 98477, Raleigh, NC 27624
Donations can be made through PayPal below.
You may designate your donation to one of our six philanthropic programs by contacting us directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by US mail. If you do not specify, your donation shall be used to support all programs.
Thank you for supporting our campaign and our nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization.